Monday, May 25th
• No school today.
Tuesday, May 27th (T)
• Due: As I Lay Dying Reading #2: “Addie’s Death & Reactions” (through Tull, p. 93).
• Class: Discuss the reading; twenty questions; modernist art and perspective.
Wednesday, May 27th (M)
• Due: Creative writing exercise on multiple perspectives.
• Class: Share creative writing; begin lecture on cinematography; introduce the “film circle” project.
Thursday, May 28th (T)
• Due: Keep reading.
• Class: Wrap up film lecture; application to Philadelphia.
Friday, May 29th (W)
• Due: As I Lay Dying Reading #3: “The River Crossing” (through Cash, p. 165).
• Class: Discussion on the river crossing and the “hero’s journey” archetype.
Monday, June 1st (H)
• Due: As I Lay Dying Reading #4: “The Moral Universe” (through Whitfield, p. 179) and complete worksheet response on Addie (one of two).
• Class: Discussion on Addie (jigsaw); exploring the use of italics in As I Lay Dying.
Thursday, May 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment