Monday, May 19th (H)
• Due: Go ahead and relax. It’s all over. Phew. Are you relaxed yet?
• Class: Return The Scarlet Letter, sign out As I Lay Dying; Faulkner’s Nobel Prize speech; sign up for biography skits.
Tuesday, May 20th (F)
• Due: Start reading Faulkner.
• Class: Work on biography skits.
Wednesday, May 21st (S)
• Due: As I Lay Dying Reading #1: “Addie Bundren is Going to Die” (through p. 40).
• Class: Present biography skits; Faulkner slide show; discuss the reading and start character charts.
Thursday, May 22nd (U)
• Due: Reread As I Lay Dying Reading #1 for a second (or third) time, adding notes to your character chart. You know you need another look at that nonsense.
• Class: Exercise: “Fact, Inference, or Opinion?” Modernism and stream of consciousness.
Friday, May 23rd (M)
• Class does not meet.
Monday, May. 26th
• No school today.
Tuesday, May 27th (T)
• Due: As I Lay Dying Reading #2: “Addie’s Death & Reactions” (through p. 93).
• Class: Discuss the reading; twenty questions; Oprah’s book club.
Friday, May 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment