Monday, June 1st (H)
• Due: As I Lay Dying Reading #4: “The Moral Universe” (through Whitfield, p. 179) and complete worksheet response on Addie (one of two).
• Class: Discussion on Addie (jigsaw); exploring the use of italics in As I Lay Dying.
Tuesday, June 2nd (F)
• Due: Keep reading; start work on film circle project.
• Class: Viewing and discussion of An Inconvenient Truth (excerpts).
Wednesday, June 3rd (S)
• Class does not meet.
Thursday, June 4th (U)
• Due: As I Lay Dying Reading #5: “The Barn Burning” (through Darl, p. 231).
• Class: Discussion of the reading; charting the “verities.”
Friday, June 5th (M)
• Due: Keep reading; continue work on film circle project.
• Class: Viewing and discussion of Wal-Mart and Super Size Me (excerpts).
Monday, June 8th (T)
• Due: As I Lay Dying Reading #6: “Jefferson” (through Cash, p. 261).
• Class: Discussion of the reading; reflection on writing folders.
Sunday, May 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment